- First, log into your Hail Trace Account on your phone.
- Click on the GPS tracker in the lower left hand corner of your screen.
3. Hold down with your finger on the blue dot, once the area is zoomed in. A list of maps that show the most recent storms hitting that location will show up on the right hand side. You can click on those maps to view them.
4. You can also search by location. In the bottom right hand corner, click on the search icon, then choose By Location.
5. Type in the address that you need a hail date for. The storms that have hit that location will show up on the right hand side once that address has been chosen.