- First, log into your Hail Trace Account.
2. Go to Maps on the left hand side of your screen.
3. Search for the map you are looking for by either an address (type in an address in the search bar at the top of your screen) or by clicking on the map and do a radius circle search.
4. For a radius search, click on a spot on the map, click on the yellow Hail Trace Icon that pops up, then click on the Find Maps button on the lower left hand part of the screen. A green radius circle will then pop up. You can adjust the radius circle size (see second image). The maps that are within that radius circle will then be listed.
5. To select a map to view, click on the cloud icon.
6. Once the map is viewable, right click on a swath that you would like to view the details of. The details will then show up under Map Impact Details (for that swath only).