- First, log into your Hail Trace account with your username and password.
2. Go to Maps on the left hand side of your screen.
3. Search for the map you are looking for by either an address (type in an address in the search bar at the top of your screen) or by clicking on the map and do a radius circle search.
4. For a radius search, click on a spot on the map, click on the yellow Hail Trace Icon that pops up, then click on the Find Maps button on the lower left hand part of the screen. A green radius circle will then pop up. You can adjust the radius circle size (see second image). The maps that are within that radius circle will then be listed.
5. To select a map to view, click on the cloud icon.
6. Right click on a swath to activate the information about it. You can filter the clients only in a particular swath if you want to (you only want to get a list of clients that were in a red swath) by clicking on the swath you are interested in and pressing the Filter Swath button.
7. To get the list of everyone impacted, click on the Impacted Coledata Contacts button.
8. After you click the Impacted Contacts button, confirm your download, indicating that you will not contact anyone on the Do Not Call List.
9. Check your email for the list. Depending on how many clients were impacted, it may take a while to receive the email.