- Sign into your Hail Trace account.
2. On the left hand side, go to Clients, then click on Settings.
3. Create a new Text Field. Do this for every field that you have in your Job Nimbus layout that Hail Trace does not have.
4. Go to Job Nimbus and create your API. To do this, go to My Account, then hit API at the lower left hand corner of your screen.
5. Set up the API by clicking on the New API Key at the top right corner of your screen, choose Admin from Access Profile dropdown, then put in Hail Trace in the Description box. Click on Save.
6. Back in Hail Trace, go to Account Settings and choose Integrations.
7. Click on the Click Here button to begin the integration.
8. Copy the API key on Job Nimbus that you just made, go back to Hail Trace and paste it into the box. Then click Next.
9. Then choose your integration option. Either clear the Hail Trace data and just paste in the Job Nimbus data, or merge both of them together. Click Next.
10. If you go back to Clients, and click on List, you will see all of your clients there.