Resetting your password or one of your user's passwords can be done fairly easily.
Want to change your own Password?
- If you are logged in, resetting your password is easy. Click on your icon in the upper left hand corner. Make sure you click on your NAME and not the picture.
2. Then, in the pop-over, select Credentials, enter your new password, and click the Save button.
Can't remember your password?
- Go to the password reset page.
- Enter your email address.
- Click Submit
- In your email, click the link provided.
- Enter your new password.
- Click Reset
Want to change one of your user's passwords?
First, you need to go to Settings (the bottom icon) then select Users.
Below email, type in the email of the person you are looking for. Click on the name of the person.
Click on the Edit button, then click on the Credentials button. Put in the new password, confirm the password, then click Save.