- Sign into your Hail Trace Account.
2. On the left hand side of your screen, go to Clients, and click on Canvasing.
3. Click anywhere on the map or put in an address at the bottom of your screen.
4. Once you do this, a black screen will appear to the right. To create a new marker, scroll down to where it will say Create Marker Type and click on the button.
5. Put in a name for your marker (Not Interested, Go Back, etc), and then click on a marker for that type. Click Save at the bottom.
6. If you do not want that icon anymore or want to edit it, just go back to the right hand of your screen, put your mouse over the icon name, and either press the trash icon to remove it or press the edit button to edit the icon.