- First, sign into your Hail Trace account with your username and password.
2. Once you sign in, click on the Settings Icon, then click on the Users button.
3. Click on the New Users button in the upper right hand corner.
4. Add all of the info for that person.
5. Put in the new user credentials, including the email, username and password.
6. Set up the permissions for the new user.
7. Put in the person's information and mailing address information. Click Next.
8. To add a role that is not already there, go back to settings and click on Roles.
9. To modify a role, click on one to modify. Otherwise, to create a new role, click on the Click Here. Once you do that, there will be a list of things to chose from, as well as an area to put in the name of the role. After you are finished, click save.